Saturday, February 11, 2012

Resolution #8

A few weeks ago (ok, this is probably 4 times a week), I walked into the bathroom at work and was SHoCkeD at what I saw in the mirror. My face, my hair, my outfit... What have I come to!? Oh, I know, I've always been like this but there's something so wrong about looking like this at work. News flash Morgan, it's no longer socially acceptable to roll out of bed, wear leggings everywhere, tie knots in your soaking wet hair and have mascara smudged under your eyes five days after you attempted to not look ugly by putting some on.

Pull yourself together!!

And this picture is way too funny not to show... Oh, you find it gross and weird and not funny? That's the difference between you and me then.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Becky said...

How is this going for you? At first I thought you posted the same picture again to show your lack of progress. Give me a update :)