Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We Went Earthy



Once you juice, you never go back.

I'm not sure what that means but I sure as heck LOVE making juice. We got one of these delivered to our apartment for our wedding and until now, it was just taking up space. But, as you know, I'm obsessed with the Food Network and particularly, Giada. Mostly, I just want her kitchen but I also love what she makes - that includes her Rise and Shine Green Juice.

We adapted this slightly by more than doubling the spinach and using one half less apple. It is amazing and SO fast (you can tell by the look of fear I have up there). If you have one of these CRAZY juicers, do yourself a favor. It's fresh, energizing, smooth and has an incredible kick. Mmmm.

See look - juicing is fun!

We used baby carrots - whole long carrots are better I think.

Chopping skills.

This thing is LOUD and powerful. And, one of the three wedding gifts that have successfully taken up our entire kitchen.

I know, it looks gross - but its NOT. You just stir this up.

It makes two perfect glasses. Add ice to cool it to a perfect, chilly temp.


I'm so hip.

Jordan felt stronger immediately.


Welcome to our world of delusion.

No comments: