Monday, October 22, 2012

Cleanse Recap

If you think these drinks look adorable, like they seem all stacked in a row, I challenge you to do this three-day cleanse. I haven't written an update in a week because just SEEING juices 4 and 6 makes me queasy. 

Here are the facts:
1. I felt light as a feather when it was all over. It was amazing.
2. I threw up twice in three days and felt more nauseous than I've felt since that one time in college when...nevermind.
3. I could barely sit through a meeting.
4. I created a power point presentation for work, including typos like Susan B. Komen for the Cure instead of Susan G. Komen. Minor details.
5. I had a pounding migraine for 70 hours.
6. I was never once hungry.
7. I usually sleep like a BABY and couldn't sleep.
8. Day 1 was awesome and everything else was horrible.
9. I no longer felt light as a feather after eating one normal meal.
10. I am more conscious of what I eat now.
11. I yearn for the light feeling I had when I woke up on those days but never want to struggle with sleep. 
12. I do not regret doing this but I will never do it again...ever.

No comments: