Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thoughts on Day 1

8:30am: I worked out this morning and drank a ton of water. Feel great.
9:45: Drinking warm water with lemon as instructed. Soothing and great. I could drink this all day!
10:35: Juice arrive. Wahoo!
10:45: I LOVE the first juice. It tastes awesome and very similar to other juices I’ve made. Trying to slow down and savor.
12pm: People are making good-smelling lunch things. Thanks guys.
12:45: Pineapple & Ginger Juice. It’s fine..not great. Refreshing!
1:35: I just finished the second juice. Not hungry and feel energized to do work!
2:00: Quick change of events. I officially feel not very good. I’m really tired to the point of very low productivity and feel sorta sick. I don’t really want to drink anything else… I feel like I might puke. Ew.
2:35: Essential green juice is bland but fine. I don’t feel like puking anymore so that’s good.
3:30: Energy levels back to normal. Whew.
4:28: You don’t realize your unhealthy obsession with food until you can’t have it. Staring at a food blog
4:35: Young Coconut. Gag me.
5:55: Throw away the rest of the drink. I’m gona hurl.
6:28: Bit of a headache but feel pretty good. Nervous about more drinks.
6:45: Red Essential (Beet, carrots, and other things). Not that bad, manageable but I didn't finish it. I'm sick of drinking things.
8:00: Brazil Nut Juice. Thick and daunting but somewhat pleasurable. I feel kind of nauseous and really don't feel like finishing this or anything else. Not hungry but getting tired fast.
8:45: Too tired....must sleep..no more juice...just give me sleeeeep.
Middle of the Night: Nauseous to the point of agony. Restless a bit and getting a headache.

No comments: