Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One



I, Morgan, choose you Jordan to be my husband, my best friend and the love of my life forever. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, and my endless support through all of the uncertainties we'll face in this world together. I vow to be faithful to you, to lend you my strength in times of weakness, to support your dreams, to bring out the best in you always, to laugh with you into eternity, and to never take this love for granted. 

You are the calm to my storm, the joy that fills my heart, and I thank God for bringing you into my life. You are my soulmate. My love for you can never be halted for I am yours and you are mine. I ask you to share your world with me and I promise to stand by you, care for you, and love you with every ounce of my being from now until forever.


We spent our first "legal"anniversary together in beautiful Maine
eating lobster
biking lots of miles
taking awkward photos of ourselves with timers
taking awkward photos of each other just because
eating more lobster
then some ice cream
then more lobster
fishing
trail running
s'more making
showing off our tan lines
getting one million bug bites
walking on the beach
relaxing
having the most fun ever
and dreaming of the day we'll get to live in a peaceful place like this.


























You're the best.
Let's do fun things like this forever.
I love you.

No comments: