Wednesday, April 18, 2012

There's a...

Mouse in our house!

For the love of everything that is holy - somebody please tell me what to do. I know there are people out there that read this blog and if you want me to start posting more or ever or want to be a good citizen, please give me advice. 

And no, I don't want to hear to get one of those mouse traps where I come home to poor mouse with it's head chopped off due to a tease of cheese. I need something full proof where I don't have to see the poor little guy dead. Heck - is there someone I can hire to find him, pick him up and set him free? I'd do that too, I just don't want to touch him or see him again. (Although - he is rather cute)

And his friends? Where are his friends and somebody please tell me how to make them go away before I see them too. And after that - do I have to throw away all my stuff? These little critters have been ALL over my things! Please somebody...save me. 

In the name of Miles (Jordan named him...)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Miles is the man!

Unknown said...

Please do one of these DIY mouse traps and tell me how it goes...

http://whitespotpenguins.hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Ways-to-Get-Rid-of-Mice