Tuesday, September 25, 2012



Notice anything alarming in this picture? Other than that cool bed and sweet lamp, let's take a look at just how many water cups I have sitting on that night stand. 

This happened in a matter of three days. Three of those cups came in a matter of minutes.

What's with this?

In other news:
I ran a Half Marathon this past weekend
Finished the bedroom
Picked some apples (again)
Baked some delicious things
and will be back to tell more about it.

In the meantime, check out the Burke photo shoot from Saturday Post-Race.





Have I mentioned how much I love the Fall?
Look at that sky...just look at it.

1 comment:

alex said...

The cup hoarding is an Aschenbach thing, I believe. I follow Jason around the house picking up new cups. He collects an absurd amount each day.